Arguments about God, including the ignostic-Ockham

Does God exists?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Does God exists?

• Spencerian [hard] agnostic- no one can know
    • soft agnostic- I'm undecided
    • Huxley agnostic- it takes evidence
    • ignostic - He means nothing, so He can't exist.
    • soft atheist [ negative]- lack of belief
    • hard [positive]atheist-probably not
    • agnostic theist- He exists but we cannot know much about Him
    • pantheist- His the world itself.
    • polytheist- they exist
    • adeist- they exist but don't interfere in the world
    • deist-He exists but has no revelations- hol books

Then why do you talk about the bishops?

The lords spiritual sit in the House of lords by virtue of subscribing to belief in a supernatural entity. They make decisions which affect my life based on that belief. I'd rather that all the lords were there 'cos their ancestors were better at killing opponents (as was the case with heriditary peers) than because they are delusional. (I'd actually prefer that the second house be fully elected than either, TBH.)

In fact you don't, not to me, so why mention it?

:confused:Don't what?:huh:

You talk to me about God all the time, how is that not being obsessed.

I don't talk to you all the time, never mind about god. I occasionally excercise my right of reply on a public forum if I think a post is worthy of it, either because I support it or because I'm against it.

The lords spiritual sit in the House of lords by virtue of subscribing to belief in a supernatural entity. They make decisions which affect my life based on that belief. I'd rather that all the lords were there 'cos their ancestors were better at killing opponents (as was the case with heriditary peers) than because they are delusional. (I'd actually prefer that the second house be fully elected than either, TBH.)

:confused:Don't what?:huh:

I don't talk to you all the time, never mind about god. I occasionally excercise my right of reply on a public forum if I think a post is worthy of it, either because I support it or because I'm against it.

Then talk to people who are interested.

The guy in the car?:hihi:

But seriously, he may look however you want to see him as, but what he says makes sense.

He is another one who is obsessed but for me he might as well talk about stamp collecting for all the relevance it has.

Archived