Arguments about God, including the ignostic-Ockham

Does God exists?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Does God exists?

• Spencerian [hard] agnostic- no one can know
    • soft agnostic- I'm undecided
    • Huxley agnostic- it takes evidence
    • ignostic - He means nothing, so He can't exist.
    • soft atheist [ negative]- lack of belief
    • hard [positive]atheist-probably not
    • agnostic theist- He exists but we cannot know much about Him
    • pantheist- His the world itself.
    • polytheist- they exist
    • adeist- they exist but don't interfere in the world
    • deist-He exists but has no revelations- hol books

Trautman,sir, ah, yes. Yes to tha to that must read site and to WDGHA [Why Does God Hate Amputees?

As science shows no intent behind any natural causes, then adding God as the Ultimate Explanation contradicts that and besides, God did it means nothng.

Pithy,this part,eh?

[Now to explaining my baroque [ what someone calls it ] style:

Now, please read the previous posts carefully and ask me questions on any point. They are just the whole shebang at once whilst I'll be only so happy to be pithy from now on!

Yes, supposedly of high verbal ability but those neurological problems play havoc period.Oh, no, I don't mean superior by any means! Like Socrates, I know my ignorance.

What are your opinions about God, everyone and I''ll be pithy in replying. Thankfully!]

Matt, that's my underlying premise, sir! And,sir, what then has skepticism to sa about Him?

This is what I call a classic case of verbal diarrhoea.

Met people who actually talk like this. They do it to appear intelligent in the topic they are discussing when actually they know less than Joe Bloggs the cardboard box dweller - who happens to be quite intellectual.

Sorry, can't be bothered.

I cannot believe you actually read the first post. My goddess! But you are have much better will power than me. I got to 'My' and glanced at the rest and moved on.

Did you really read the first post? If so - I bow to thee.

Archived