1. 1. Nothing to hide?

• Go away, leave me alone
    • Check me out, check him out, check them out

Today's news includes:

Nudie airport scanner abuse

Police tell internet cafe owners to spy on customers

Exploding boobies and bums

I don't care.

I want my life to be my life. I'll accept the 'threats' of Muslim takeover or 747's dropping out of the sky onto a puppy school. I don't want intrusion, interference, monitoring, restriction, mistrust, paranoia, suspicion of me and my neighbour.

How about you? Time for a change?

Today's news includes:

I don't care.

I want my life to be my life. I'll accept the 'threats' of Muslim takeover or 747's dropping out of the sky onto a puppy school. I don't want intrusion, interference, monitoring, restriction, mistrust, paranoia, suspicion of me and my neighbour.

I tend to feel the same way as you.

If we make our way of life more restricted and authoritarian, then, to some extent, the terrorists have won. We must protect our way of life by continuing to express it in the way we always have.

Although if my bus to work were to blow up, then my views might change.

Today's news includes:

I don't care.

I accept that there needs to be some degree of security provided it's effective and not just a succour to the paranoid, I remember some posters here using as an anti burkha argument that security cameras cant identify the people wearing them, 'security' like that to me is a case of the tail wagging the dog.

The thing is that most people recognise that the "terror threat" is virtually non existent so scare tactics no longer work. The last serious terror attack in Britain was in 2005, nearly 5 years ago, so what have all these mysterious terrorists been doing since then?

It depends whether it is a proporionate response to the threat.

It also depends on if the threat is real or not.

Most of it was invented, or caused by this Labour government.

To invade Iraq they needed Muslims to be a threat.

They invaded Iraq on a bunch of lies and created a real threat because some Muslims are actually narked that Britain killed by the thousand.

Blair is now being paid millions of quid in bribes.

Sorry, not bribes. It's just that all his cash for speeches and so on is coming from US companies or 'friends' of the US.

Pure coincidence, not bribes. :rolleyes:

Archived