Club for this Saturday

jayneff

Hi all,

Am a Londoner doing some business in Sheffield this weekend, need a good club for Saturday to take out 3 colleagues and myself (all male).

Somewhere flashy, nice, busy, preferably where we can get a table/VIP, don't mind spending money.

Any ideas?

Appreciated.

Hi all,

Am a Londoner doing some business in Sheffield this weekend, need a good club for Saturday to take out 3 colleagues and myself (all male).

Somewhere flashy, nice, busy, preferably where we can get a table/VIP, don't mind spending money.

Any ideas?

Appreciated.

Nonna's bar? It's quite dressy and although it's a bit of a love/hate thing in Sheffield (some like it and some think it's a bit up it's own arse) I'd imagine it's the kind of place you are after.

http://www.nonnas.co.uk/bar/

Hi all,

Any ideas?

Appreciated.

Crystal is open until 3am, it has its own VIP bar but I don't think you can just walk in.

There are a few bars at Leopold Square that are open until 2am ish

All Bar One is across the road from Leopold Square

I think The Walnut Club on Ecclesall Road is still open

The Forum gets busy on a Sat, and is open until 2:30am

Think that's about your lot, I wouldn't advise the clubs if you are after flashy!

Archived