Sheffield Restaurant recommendations

N_Spencer

Sheffield is a nightmare for eating out. There are very few.

All Siam (Thai) on Ecclesall road was brilliant when we went a month ago and my faith in Sheffield restaurants was temporarily restored, but I heard from friends a couple of weeks later, that they were disappointed with the food.

Ranmoor Tandoori in.... Ranmoor has never disappointed for a good curry.

Morans (bottom of Dore Road), Marco@Milano (Millhouses), Bistro Pierre (Banner Cross), Kitchen (above Endcliffe Park), Artisan & Canteen (Crosspool), La Luna (Banner Cross), Taste (Hunters Bar Fri&Sat Bistro Tapas Evenings), Cafe Ceres (Sharrowvale Road), Pasta Bar (Sharrowvale Road), Yankees (Ecclesall Road), Rafters (Nether Green), Bragazzi (W,Th, Fri,Sat Abbeydale Road) Thyme Cafe (Broomhill) Lokanta(sp? Broomhll), Noodle Inn (London Road), Zeugma (London Road), Yamasushi (London Road), The London Club (Surrey Street), Platillos (Leopold Square), Greenhead House (Chapeltown). That's a few to be going on with.

greenhead house in chapeltown, a little expensive but for a special occassion its devine. agree with Ranmoor tandori its brill but so is Zara at Crookes. bistro pierre also very good and they sometimes do deals glass of wine with every course chosen specifically to go with the food. quaint! if all else fails The Admiral chippy at Crookes is the best.

Sheffield is a nightmare for eating out. There are very few.

I wonder where you've been looking for restaurants...I reckon you're spoilt for choice in Sheffield, there are tons of great restaurants for all different kinds of foods and they're spread out all over the city so there'll be something decent whatever area you're in.

Your best bet is to do a search on this forum as there are already loads of threads about good restaurants.

Archived