What do you eat for breakfast?

I don't have time for a proper breakfast because I get to work for 7, but I take a banana and a fruit corner with me and that keeps me going until lunch. Saturday I have a lie in so tend to miss breakfast and come sunday it's bacon sandwich/sausage sandwiches all round!

Mmmm, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day!

Today it's beans on toast (seeded bread and real butter), other days could be: srambled eggs on toast, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon (sometimes on a muffin), poached eggs on toast, stuffed mushrooms (stuffed with chopped tomatoes, onions & cheese) with brown sauce, crumpets with cheese and beans, brie, tomato & cucumber on a bagel, nutty muesli and a banana or good old toast & jam.

Usually just a cup of tea.

Iknow I should have breakfast because otherwise I hit a wall at about 10am and eat biscuits. I just never have the inclination to eat at 7am.

Saturday mornings I'll have something, either croisants or a bit of a fry up.

Usually toast with peanut butter or cereal through the week, at the weekend it's either a fry up or pancakes with chocolate and ice-cream (requested by the kids) and on the odd occasion my favourite, kedgeree.

They were making kedgeree on Masterchef last night, I've never had it :(

Archived