What do you eat for breakfast?

It varies.

Fruit if I've cycled to work. Generally toast (2 slices 1 of marmite 1 of marmalade) if I'm off. If we're both off, we might have scrabled egg on toast, sometimes with a bit of bacon, or maybe smoked salmon if we're feeling flush!

It varies.

Fruit if I've cycled to work. Generally toast (2 slices 1 of marmite 1 of marmalade) if I'm off. If we're both off, we might have scrabled egg on toast, sometimes with a bit of bacon, or maybe smoked salmon if we're feeling flush!

How many points does one get for scrabled egg. ;)

Coffee. Then more coffee followed by coffee.

Unfortunately, my metabolic system doesn't work very well in the mornings. - If I eat before about 3pm my blood sugar will go through the roof and I'll go to sleep.

Not eating isn't a problem ... I don't feel hungry, either.

I hate mornings more than I hate the Daily Mail but if I have to be up and about I can't normally face more than a cup of tea. Later on (about eleven or twelve) when I'm on a train or at my desk is fine for eating lots and lots, but early is BAD. Even if I'm at a hotel where breakfast is provided I just have a small amount and eat later on.

(sleepy sex in the morning is good, though :)).

Archived