What do you eat for breakfast?

Usually one of these;

wholemeal toast with sardines fried in tomato puree with sliced avocado on top :love:

Oatmeal :sad:

beans and egg on toast

:hihi:

I normally eat what I like (within reason) as life's too short and all that, but porridge/oatmeal is one of the things I do try and force down myself every now and then as it gives me that extra energy for a long run.

But even though I stick loads of brown sugar on it to try and make it more edible, it still reminds me of cold, day-old man juice. From an ugly man. No wonder the Scots are such grumpy tossers.

weekdays and Sundays it will be one of the following.

kippers

BLT

fried bananas with bacon.

eggs on toast.

waffles

mushrooms on toast.

perhaps a few others

Saturday is the big grill/fry.. sausages, bacon, black pudding, beans, eggs, mushrooms toast.

Always with fresh squeezed oranges/grapefruits/pomellos.. and tea or coffee.

I normally eat what I like (within reason) as life's too short and all that, but porridge/oatmeal is one of the things I do try and force down myself every now and then as it gives me that extra energy for a long run.

But even though I stick loads of brown sugar on it to try and make it more edible, it still reminds me of cold, day-old man juice. From an ugly man. No wonder the Scots are such grumpy tossers.

Nooooo porridge with a nice bit of brown sugar or some maple syrup is completely awesome! I have that on the weekends when I have time to cook it. Got to be proper oats and done on the hob though not that nasty ready brek/quick/microwaved rubbish.

It is truly gross but sooo good for slow-release energy when I need it for training. I put copious amounts of raisins and cinnamon in it to make it slightly edible... still kinda tastes like wallpaper paste though.

Archived