What do you eat for breakfast?

I'm ashamed to say that I don't eat breakfast. I often get up at 5.45hrs and it takes several hours for my stomach to wake up ! I can usually manage a yoghurt or cereal bar about 8am.

Same with me. I'm usually up early and I just don't fancy anything, then I get the munchies mid-morning and end up scoffing biscuits and crisps. Not ideal.

I forced myself to have breakfast this morning and succeeded in then lasting out until lunchtime.

I really must try to do it more often, I feel better all day for it.

I had a grapefruit, a kiwi and a passionfruit this morning. Only 'cos I'm on a huge essay writing drive this week and needed some treats, usually I skip breakfast I'm ashamed to say! On the bright side I suppose it's quite good I consider such healthy foods as worthy of being called "treats"!

But even though I stick loads of brown sugar on it to try and make it more edible, it still reminds me of cold, day-old man juice. From an ugly man. No wonder the Scots are such grumpy tossers.

and thats me never eating porridge again

Archived