Israeli diplomat 'spy' expelled over cloned UK passports

They have nicked our identities, we've kicked their diplomat out.

A 1-1 draw, I'd say.

And behind the scenes they'll all be congratulating each other on how well they've PR'd all this.

Guest sibon
And behind the scenes they'll all be congratulating each other on how well they've PR'd all this.

I'm usually up for a good conspiracy theory, but in this case I think that the times are finally changing. Thankfully.

No body kicked your cage ,anyway if you have something usefull to say add it else swallow it and leave

Bog off...you started with the personnel insults. Get a grip. What do you want us to do? Cry? Whine?

It's how the world of diplomacy works....they blame us, we blame them, but behind doors they congratulate themselves on a job well done.

So...while you're all uppity, they're downing Chablis.

Im not talking about whether israel is a the rogue state or not ,Iam talking about the british point of view after we are called DOGS

Israel, the country, has not called us any such thing, so the whole question is moot.

Some lunatic far-right Israeli fringe group has called us dogs - so what? Our far-right fringe groups would like to see Israel wiped off the face of the earth and all Jews exterminated. I don't think being accused of caninity is the highest priority for me to worry about.

I'm usually up for a good conspiracy theory, but in this case I think that the times are finally changing. Thankfully.

Both sides won't be losing any sleep...I'm not suggesting UK involvement but at the same time UK diplomats are probably dropping a wink Israel's way.

As donuticus suggested...MI5/6 have pulled a few stunts themselves.

Archived