Israeli diplomat 'spy' expelled over cloned UK passports

We've found evidence that it actually was the Israelis? Cool, where can I see it?

'High-quality forgeries'

The foreign secretary said officers from Britain's Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca) had investigated the matter of the passports.

There can't be a greater violation of trust for one ally to abuse the passports of another ally

Sir Menzies Campbell

Expulsion 'a strong signal'

It had concluded the passports used were copied from genuine British passports when handed over for inspection to individuals linked to Israel, either in Israel or in other countries, he said.

"Given that this was a very sophisticated operation, in which high-quality forgeries were made, the government judges it is highly likely that the forgeries were made by a state intelligence service," he said.

"We have concluded that there are compelling reasons to believe Israel was responsible for the misuse of the British passports."

The incident "represents a profound disregard for the sovereignty of the United Kingdom" he said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8582518.stm

if not sure, then i guess asking Mr Miliband would satisfy your needs.

I asked about stealing and faking identities beside being called dogs,but it seems you just want to answer what ever suits you

Expect a response from the content of your op...not just the bits you want responding to...it's you who is now being choosy.

Guest sibon

What are your thoughts?

I asked about stealing and faking identities beside being called dogs,but it seems you just want to answer what ever suits you

Are you sure?

I don't know why we have to call every other democratic nation on the planet a "friend", just because they share a similar system of governance. Fact is Israel do not give a **** about what any other country thinks about what it does and will carry on regardless. Not much of a friendship if it counts for nothing.

I don't know why we have to call every other democratic nation on the planet a "friend", just because they share a similar system of governance. Fact is Israel do not give a **** about what any other country thinks about what it does and will carry on regardless. Not much of a friendship if it counts for nothing.

The Term OUR FRIEND was a sarcastic term,i agree a friend doesnt stab you in the back and abuse that friendship and israel is far from being a democratic country ,it is a lie they sell us here so they get our support .So far they breached most of the UN resolutions as they think they are above international law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

Any one for British Bulldog. I believe its a term used often, and not as an insult. I would imagine that this right winger thinks the most loyal of animals The Dog is not as loyal as it seemed and has turned round and bit them in the ass.

I don't feel insulted

Archived