Israeli diplomat 'spy' expelled over cloned UK passports

Do you feel insulted after Israel "OUR FRIEND" stole identity of british citizens and cloned their passports.Added to that they call us " BRITISH DOGS

... what did the article say

while the Government in Jerusalem was measured in its response, MPs from the far Right denounced the British as untrustworthy “dogs”.

• 2 months later...
...they know they are hated all over the world

And, like Millwall supporters, they just don't seem to mind :)

But then, with a nuclear arsenal to back them up and influence over the world's media and governments, you can excuse them a little arrogance from time to time :hihi:

And, like Millwall supporters, they just don't seem to mind :)

But then, with a nuclear arsenal to back them up and influence over the world's media and governments, you can excuse them a little arrogance from time to time :hihi:

with all this arsenal and they are sh*tting themselves carrying on 4 drills so far and barking to US to back their anti missle project which led to $250 millions from the US tax payer just as they do from europeans all the time.I was watching the israeli ambassador to UN when he said all the world hate us,well that was the only sentence that was true in his speech so you can tell that sometime they tell the truth :)

Dear Mr Mossad Agents

I wonder if I could interest you in another passport, as you appear to have lost your last one.

The cost of borrowing the passport for a period of 2 weeks for cloning purposes will be a one off fee of £150 with a monthly subscription of £14.99 a month.

Should you be interested in this offer, please feel free to contact me via carrier pigeon, shadily dressed men handing me mail in the street, or the odd whisper in the ear through the bars of a park gate.

Yours Truly

Osama Bin Laden

Archived