The best places for dance music?

leapy78

I love dance music but none of my mates are really into it, and I've not really been on a 'proper' night out for ages! So, where are the best places to go and any idea where I can get some new mates that I can go clubbing with?

When you say 'dance' music - what type do you mean?

Scuba does great funky/electro/techy house music and takes place on Saturday at The Room (just down from Matrix)

At the same place on a Friday is the Pin up club which is more of a funky house night...both have a really nice crowd.

Hustle is another house night at .zero. It is on one saturday of the month (think it is the first one)

Breaks etc...try out the new night at .zero on a friday which has just replaced Urban gorilla.

If you prefer more commercial dance, why don't you see about slummin at gatecrasher, although i wouldn't go there unless someone paid me (my own preference....)(don't know how anyone else feels about it?)

Bit stuck on your Q. about where to meet like-minded people to go out with although from reading the other threads, it might be worth joining up on one of these meets and seeing if anyone there is interested

Hope this helps

Squidge ;)

If you prefer more commercial dance, why don't you see about slummin at gatecrasher, although i wouldn't go there unless someone paid me (my own preference....)(don't know how anyone else feels about it?)

Totally agree.

Regards meeting people, not sure clubbing forums, plus there seems to be quite a few clubbers on these boards who you tend to bump into... plus many other randoms seem to appear. Bit of catch 22 situation, but get a mate hammered and drag them in there.

Archived