Best chinese Restaurant in Sheffield

Hi,

fancy taling my mate out for a sit down in sheffield. recommendations please.

looking for ideally restraunts in south sheffield, ecclesall road, london rd etc.

Had a fantastic one in London which was all you can eat, but not a buffet, they cooked everthing to order and you could just keep ordering. somethng simular would be ideal. I know there is another thread but it's mainly take away's. ta

Hi,

fancy taling my mate out for a sit down in sheffield. recommendations please.

looking for ideally restraunts in south sheffield, ecclesall road, london rd etc.

Had a fantastic one in London which was all you can eat, but not a buffet, they cooked everthing to order and you could just keep ordering. somethng simular would be ideal. I know there is another thread but it's mainly take away's. ta

If that's what you are looking for, Wong Ting is the one for you...

However, Jabu is brilliant for Chinese Fondue (where you have a boiling pot of stock on your table on a hotplate and you cook your own choice of meats and veggies... The food is amazing and it's a totally different experience (think it was the only chinese fondue bar in the country when it first opened!) and it's on London Rd...

Archived