Seeking family of Jessie Goddard

maxwebb

I am seeking a picture of my Grandmother who I have never seen she died when my dad was 5 and he has not photos. Her name was Jessie Goddard and she married John James Oldale known as Jim in 1933 my dad Roy was born in 1937,, any help plzzzzz

I am seeking a picture of my Grandmother who I have never seen she died when my dad was 5 and he has not photos. Her name was Jessie Goddard and she married John James Oldale known as Jim in 1933 my dad Roy was born in 1937,, any help plzzzzz

I've just done a study of the Goddard family in Sheffield for a present for a friend but I'm afraid I can't find a link at present. You could also try Genes Reunited or maybe Sheffield History as well. Do you know the name Jessie's parents?

Yes thats right her parents were called Alfred and Alice I also believe she had a brother called Alfred, are you a member of the Goddard family.
No, I just looked at online BMD indexes etc. Let me know if I can help with data from online family history resources, e.g. at the time of the 1911 census, Alfred (a silversmith) and Alice lived at 13 Court 1 Portland Street with their children Alfred, 6, Jessie, 3, and Alice, 2.

Archived