Conservative Negative Advertising Campaign

it's as simple as "they don't want a 'tax on jobs' "

wow those big business leaders are so selfless it's amazing.

oooooookaaay

I really thought you were above falling for the Sun's propaganda Conservative party line ;)

(and nothing about the dichotomy of "prioritise debt reduction", "protect public services from too many cuts", and "tax cuts for business")

if it was a tax on jobs, wouldn't it be the unions getting peed off, instead of the businesses?

You seem to have a problem, not me and not the people who signed the letter. If you don't like how our society functions then you could leave it I suppose but if you don't then you should be adult enough to accept that these people know what they are talking about on this topic, and you don't.

You seem to have a problem, not me and not the people who signed the letter. If you don't like how our society functions then you could leave it I suppose but if you don't then you should be adult enough to accept that these people know what they are talking about on this topic, and you don't.

what a lovely post, i take it by the fact you've failed to answer any of the perfectly reasonable points raised and instead descended to what would be insult and bluster if it wasn't meaningless drivel, that you're conceding the floor to people who want to discuss the issues like grown-ups?

(edit lol @ my smiley deletey stuff-up :P )

Especially when quite a few of them are tory donors. And at least one of them is a non-dom and does not pay full tax in this country!

And others were members of Gordon Brown's Council for Britain..

and isn't Lord Sainsbury a Labour Lord?????

Maybe I should have included a smiley in that one too so you didn't get the wrong end of the stick? Here we go :) Friends 4 eva :D

lol and after I deleted it! I'll have to add it in the interests of sensible soccer ;)

A rise in NI will be a rise in business NI contributions also, so businesses will have to pay MORE money to employ people which in turn will cost jobs.

so why aren't the unions kicking off, if it's going to cost jobs? how come it's the profit-mongers so worried about the poor widdle workers?

so why aren't the unions kicking off, if it's going to cost jobs? how come it's the profit-mongers so worried about the poor widdle workers?

Oddly enough I thought they were. Aren't there threats of strike action over proposed job cuts already.

Still never mind I am sure all the union bosses will counter the bosses supporting the Tory plan by voicing their support for the rise in NI. I haven't heard of any of them doing it yet though.:huh::huh:

Archived