Conservative Negative Advertising Campaign

so you don't wish to clarify?

and i take it you'd rather skip over the fact that you started the name calling, and now you realise it's getting nowhere you want to cry

When did I call anyone a name? if you are referring to the term posse, you should go read a dictionary as it’s a term to describe "a large group often with a common interest" so the correct term to describe a group of people who support labour.

i believe the story you're getting het up over is the one i quoted. changing goalposts, contradicting yourself, reduced to ad hominim rubbish, lying.

you're the makings of a good little conservative, dave will be proud.

[edit - serapis my apologies, you didn't call anyone names, true. i was reading your posts and anarchists and they started to run into each other. you're still wrong though. :P ]

i believe the story you're getting het up over is the one i quoted. changing goalposts, contradicting yourself, reduced to ad hominim rubbish, lying.

i think i have my point, you've nothing more than nasty attitudes and lying. you're the makings of a good little conservative, dave will be proud.

Still incapable of admitting when you are wrong though aren’t you :roll:

Hold on, to publish information that is untrue and then not correct the mistake when presented with the facts, is that not lying?

And where is this huge list of Tory lies you keep going on about ... I would love to see it ... is it as long as the near 1000 articles I linked before? I mean you’re the only person to have seen it, it would seem so we will have to take you on your word ... but then again, you seem unable to stick to the truth don’t you :roll:

That was the boast from titanic that there were more people in work than under the Tories. WRONG..

If employment levels are at their lowest levels since 1996 then how do you work out that they aren't higher than under the Tories.

Surely the Tories were in power in 1996:huh:

You forgot to add that there are around 1 million more people in the public sector and civil service than there were in 1997.

Let me get this right!

If there are 7-8 million inactive people of working age, of which 1.5 million claim JSA and 2.5 million Incapacity Benefit, then doesn't that mean there are 3-4 million people who have chosen themselves to be inactive and isn't that a reflection that these people did so well under Labour that they don't need Government support.

Still incapable of admitting when you are wrong though aren’t you :roll:

Hold on, to publish information that is untrue and then not correct the mistake when presented with the facts, is that not lying?

And where is this huge list of Tory lies you keep going on about ... I would love to see it ... is it as long as the near 1000 articles I linked before? I mean you’re the only person to have seen it, it would seem so we will have to take you on your word ... but then again, you seem unable to stick to the truth don’t you :roll:

your selective blindness does get very frustrating at times.

If employment levels are at their lowest levels since 1996 then how do you work out that they aren't higher than under the Tories.

Surely the Tories were in power in 1996:huh:

The Tories handed over a falling level of unemployment and a very good economic position. Since the Tories handed over to labour the number of people in work has reduced, the number of people out of work has increased. the countries debt level has more than doubled and our economy is in tatters.

The number of people in work is falling and a ruined economy is what New Labour will hand over to the Tories.

your selective blindness does get very frustrating at times.

economically inactive is not a measure of unemployment.

for example, it includes the retired. the number of pensioners in the uk is rising fast, as we all know (well... in your case you'll implode at that, it is a fact after all).

propaganda merchant.

Hahaha, so you still refuse to correct your incorrect post then even after it has be thoroughly debunked and you call me a propaganda merchant .. oh the irony.

You should run for election in May as a Labour candidate, you appear almost over qualified :hihi:

The Tories handed over a falling level of unemployment and a very good economic position. Since the Tories handed over to labour the number of people in work has reduced, the number of people out of work has increased. the countries debt level has more than doubled and our economy is in tatters.

The number of people in work is falling and a ruined economy is what New Labour will hand over to the Tories.

Just in case you missed it Unemployment plummeted after Labour came to power, we then had a global recession and Bingo it went up all across Europe.

Anyway I've posted you a link to show this, interesting (and bewildering) that we are lower than the European average and bewildering that the Daily Mail puts a negative spin on this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1262598/Eurozone-unemployment-soars-10-new-blow-recovery.html

Hahaha, so you still refuse to correct your incorrect post then even after it has be thoroughly debunked and you call me a propaganda merchant .. oh the irony.

You should run for election in May as a Labour candidate, you appear almost over qualified :hihi:

i'm so sorry, if you're going to ask questions like that then i'm still waiting for a reply about your unintelliglble 'i was talking about labour supporters not mps' post

secondly the statistics being discussed were the ones from the independent article, which then gave its own definition: those who are not working but not unemployed, including people taking time to raise a family, and the retired.

so my post wasn't incorrect.

:loopy:

Archived