Conservative Negative Advertising Campaign

Hahaha, so you still refuse to correct your incorrect post then even after it has be thoroughly debunked and you call me a propaganda merchant .. oh the irony.

You should run for election in May as a Labour candidate, you appear almost over qualified :hihi:

and i'm assuming you are actually running, seeing as you're so glued to the mistruths of tory spin so tightly. only a pro could be so blinkered to reality, it takes a special sort of training.

i think it involves an isolation booth, which they force you to share with michael howard for two weeks.

Just in case you missed it Unemployment plummeted after Labour came to power, we then had a global recession and Bingo it went up all across Europe.

Anyway I've posted you a link to show this, interesting (and bewildering) that we are lower than the European average and bewildering that the Daily Mail puts a negative spin on this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1262598/Eurozone-unemployment-soars-10-new-blow-recovery.html

Just in case you missed it we are discussing your post 141 in which you claim there are more people in employment than there were under the Tories. No there aren't. Despite massive taxation and even more massive spending there are fewer people in work than there were when Labour came to power. This despite hundreds of thousands of jobs being created for public sector workers.

Brown promised an end to boom and bust. Well he certainly put an end to boom, but not the bust. He failed to spot a turn down in the economy and because he had already spent all our cash he left us in dire straits.

You might like to reflect that the UK was the last country in the G20 to emerge from recession. That is because we have the worst government in the G20

Brown might be able to fool people like you but fortunately he doesn't seem to be fooling those who run British industry.

I do hope Labour and their pied piper followers can retain some dignity and don't try to convince us all Britain's top business men don't know what they're talking about but Dark Sith Lord Mandy knows better.

But Mandy is so well qualified having never done a days work for any business in his life.

Just in case you missed it Unemployment plummeted after Labour came to power, we then had a global recession and Bingo it went up all across Europe.

Anyway I've posted you a link to show this, interesting (and bewildering) that we are lower than the European average and bewildering that the Daily Mail puts a negative spin on this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1262598/Eurozone-unemployment-soars-10-new-blow-recovery.html

Unemployment plummet = public sector huge expansion! Simples!

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us all!

Please accept my apologies. I had wrongly credited you with a modicum of intelligence.

Massive Government spending required massive Government taxation and massive additional costs to UK businesses. The businesses decided it wasn't worth carrying on in the UK when they could move their operations to countries where they wouldn't be taxed quite as much.

I do hope Labour and their pied piper followers can retain some dignity and don't try to convince us all Britain's top business men don't know what they're talking about but Dark Sith Lord Mandy knows better.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Mandy backing the National Insurance rise eh! I think a lot of people forget he was once 'a commy' & used to sell the 'Morning Star'. His cry used to be 'Morning Star-Daily paper of the workers!'.........Well there will be less of those (workers) if National Insurance goes up 1%. The irony of it all......:hihi::hihi:

Oh yes linky:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2289501.stm

Please accept my apologies. I had wrongly credited you with a modicum of intelligence.

Massive Government spending required massive Government taxation and massive additional costs to UK businesses. The businesses decided it wasn't worth carrying on in the UK when they could move their operations to countries where they wouldn't be taxed quite as much.

From looking at the profits of the companies whose Chief Executives have signed this letter they all seem to be doing very nicely, so presumably you believe these people should be given some more money whilst the services that "normal" members of the public are decimated to pay for this.

Forgive me for not subscribing to this viewpoint, I'd rather focus on keeping the Public Services going and give these rich people a little less money.

But each to their own I suppose, that's the beauty of Democracy you can fight the corener of the rich and I'll fight the corner of the poor.

He failed to spot a turn down in the economy and because he had already spent all our cash he left us in dire straits.

You might like to reflect that the UK was the last country in the G20 to emerge from recession. That is because we have the worst government in the G20

I'm genuinely sorry for the hardship you are clearly feeling, others have done quite well out of Labour but I guess you made the wrong choices.

You might like to reflect on what you've been spending your money on over the last 13 years and at least you've got a minimum wage to fall back on now.

Archived