Conservative Negative Advertising Campaign

Unemployment plummet = public sector huge expansion! Simples!

Public Service expansion means:

Shorter Hospital waiting times

Reduced crime

New schools

Massive modernisation of Council Houses

Better Public Services

But I guess those people unfortunate enough to be sick if the Tories get in, or whose school hasn't been rebuilt yet, or who will see a rise in crime again will be content in the knowledge that the money that used to be directed towards these services is now going to the likes of the Shadow Cabinet via the changes in Inheritance Taxes.

I know I'd rather this money was spent on the former, clearly you are happy for George Osborne and his mates to benefit by half a million each.

It looks as though the Labour and big business relationship is well and truly over. Lord Voldemort Mandelson has started attacking the head of Barclays Bank. Incidentally Barclays was one of the only banks not to need state help.

ref: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8601512.stm

Not a bad thing, I'd rather they focused on the needs of the poorer members of Society than the rich.

Public Service expansion means:

Shorter Hospital waiting times - Wrong. More people shuffled around to meet targets. I've experienced this myself. Labours influence also mean fast food restaurants such as Burger King actually INSIDE hospitals. :loopy:

Reduced crime - Reduced classification of crime as stated by the head of the police service. Nothing more.

New schools - Failing and criticised by teachers. We have some of the worst educated children in the western world.

Massive modernisation of Council Houses - Shame there are hardly any council houses anymore as most are now owned by housing associations.

Better Public Services - Name one better public service and I will name you 10 worse.

Why do you fall for every piece of detritus that is published by the labour party. Any human being with a semblance of intellect would question the stuff that comes from no10, but you seem to swallow it hook, line, sinker, fisherman and his chair.

From looking at the profits of the companies whose Chief Executives have signed this letter they all seem to be doing very nicely, so presumably you believe these people should be given some more money whilst the services that "normal" members of the public are decimated to pay for this.

Forgive me for not subscribing to this viewpoint, I'd rather focus on keeping the Public Services going and give these rich people a little less money.

But each to their own I suppose, that's the beauty of Democracy you can fight the corener of the rich and I'll fight the corner of the poor.

I wasn't fighting the corner for the rich or the poor. I was pointing out that businesses are leaving this country and taking the jobs abroad because they will not pay the increasing tax burden that this government has imposed. It seems to be a concept that is way beyond your grasp.

From looking at the profits of the companies whose Chief Executives have signed this letter they all seem to be doing very nicely, so presumably you believe these people should be given some more money whilst the services that "normal" members of the public are decimated to pay for this.

Profits belong to the company and its shareholders not the Chief Executives

Look here Titanic99, if you are going to join in with grown up conversations either grow up or learn a bit about what the grown ups are discussing.

No offence but you really just sound like you don't have the first clue. We'll help you if you want but you have to play your part.

I'm genuinely sorry for the hardship you are clearly feeling, others have done quite well out of Labour but I guess you made the wrong choices.

You might like to reflect on what you've been spending your money on over the last 13 years and at least you've got a minimum wage to fall back on now.

What like spin doctors?... People who own petrolchemical companies? Governement spends £338 million a year on 3,252 spin doctors which is a 3 times increase in 10 years.

Sheffield City Council increased it's publicity spending by a massive 2,167% since 1996-97.

Tell me how exactly this makes for a better country to live in? Roads are getting worse, mp's are ripping us off with expenses, they bailed out the greedy bankers & let manufacturing rot! Crime is getting worse in real tems not BCS figures. Energy prices for petrol, gas & electricity are throught the roof.

If governement & local authority got on with their responsibilites instead of employing PR people to tell us, by fudging statistics, what a great job they are doing when they aren't, we might get this country moving again!

I must say titanic your attitude smacks of 'I'm alright jack' & that's what wrong with the whole attitude of this country!!!

It looks as though the Labour and big business relationship is well and truly over. Lord Voldemort Mandelson has started attacking the head of Barclays Bank. Incidentally Barclays was one of the only banks not to need state help.

ref: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8601512.stm

"Lord Mandelson said Mr Diamond had not earned his salary."

Sounds to me like he's earned every penny by not needing the taxpayer to bail out his business. If only RBS / HBOS / Northern Rock / Lloyds / Iceland / Singers / etc had somebody like him instead of now having to answer to Mandelson. Maybe Mandelson thinks that HE deserves Barclays in HIS portfolio of banking horrors.

Profits belong to the company and its shareholders not the Chief Executives

Look here Titanic99, if you are going to join in with grown up conversations either grow up or learn a bit about what the grown ups are discussing.

No offence but you really just sound like you don't have the first clue. We'll help you if you want but you have to play your part.

From looking at my post again you'll not find anywhere where I have indicated differently.

No offence but I suggest you read what people post before criticising them!!!

From looking at my post again you'll not find anywhere where I have indicated differently.

No offence but I suggest you read what people post before criticising them!!!

Oh dear. Oh dear.

Archived