Conservative Negative Advertising Campaign

Shorter Hospital waiting times - Wrong. More people shuffled around to meet targets. I've experienced this myself. Labours influence also mean fast food restaurants such as Burger King actually INSIDE hospitals. :loopy:

Reduced crime - Reduced classification of crime as stated by the head of the police service. Nothing more.

New schools - Failing and criticised by teachers. We have some of the worst educated children in the western world.

Massive modernisation of Council Houses - Shame there are hardly any council houses anymore as most are now owned by housing associations.

Better Public Services - Name one better public service and I will name you 10 worse.

Why do you fall for every piece of detritus that is published by the labour party. Any human being with a semblance of intellect would question the stuff that comes from no10, but you seem to swallow it hook, line, sinker, fisherman and his chair.

Ok mate, it's all a big conspiracy to get Labour re-elected, the Police, the NHS, the Education Authorities are all involved in covering up the truth and you are right.

Get real for Christ sake!

"Lord Mandelson said Mr Diamond had not earned his salary."

Sounds to me like he's earned every penny by not needing the taxpayer to bail out his business. If only RBS / HBOS / Northern Rock / Lloyds / Iceland / Singers / etc had somebody like him instead of now having to answer to Mandelson. Maybe Mandelson thinks that HE deserves Barclays in HIS portfolio of banking horrors.

That does my nut in everytime I see it going around on a F1 car knowing the tax payer has funded that!:rant::rant:

I wasn't fighting the corner for the rich or the poor. I was pointing out that businesses are leaving this country and taking the jobs abroad because they will not pay the increasing tax burden that this government has imposed. It seems to be a concept that is way beyond your grasp.

I'll wave them goodbye and not worry about it, there are plenty of others willing to replace them and not to demand the ludicrous wages (net) that these seem to think they are worth.

:wave:

I take it you couldn't find anything then, I await the apology!!!

I prefer to repeat your ignorance.

From looking at the profits of the companies whose Chief Executives have signed this letter they all seem to be doing very nicely, so presumably you believe these people should be given some more money whilst the services that "normal" members of the public are decimated to pay for this.

Forgive me for not subscribing to this viewpoint, I'd rather focus on keeping the Public Services going and give these rich people a little less money.

But each to their own I suppose, that's the beauty of Democracy you can fight the corener of the rich and I'll fight the corner of the poor.

What like spin doctors?... People who own petrolchemical companies? Governement spends £338 million a year on 3,252 spin doctors which is a 3 times increase in 10 years.

Sheffield City Council increased it's publicity spending by a massive 2,167% since 1996-97.

Tell me how exactly this makes for a better country to live in? Roads are getting worse, mp's are ripping us off with expenses, they bailed out the greedy bankers & let manufacturing rot! Crime is getting worse in real tems not BCS figures. Energy prices for petrol, gas & electricity are throught the roof.

If governement & local authority got on with their responsibilites instead of employing PR people to tell us, by fudging statistics, what a great job they are doing when they aren't, we might get this country moving again!

I must say titanic your attitude smacks of 'I'm alright jack' & that's what wrong with the whole attitude of this country!!!

Not at all, I'd happily swap my lot for an equal share of the countries wealth.

Ok mate, it's all a big conspiracy to get Labour re-elected, the Police, the NHS, the Education Authorities are all involved in covering up the truth and you are right.

Get real for Christ sake!

You still didn’t answer my question. Why do you accept every piece of information that comes out of no.10 without question?

The labour Investment vs. Tory cuts is case and point you just swallow everything labour says. Why?

That sounds like 'commy talk'! Do you sell the Red Star of a weekend?

Not at all, there's nothing wrong with wanting an equal distribution of wealth and I'm relieved I'm not in the same "Dire Straits" that the Anarchist and Serapis find themselves in.

You still didn’t answer my question. Why do you accept every piece of information that comes out of no.10 without question?

The labour Investment vs. Tory cuts is case and point you just swallow everything labour says. Why?

You keep mentioning this thread, could you point to that as I cannot recall it.

Anyway, I prefer to respect the credibility of the people who work for the Police, NHS, Local authorities and any other body who collates these statistics.

Clearly you have reason to not trust them and prefer to believe that some massive conspiracy exists.

Archived