How do 'you' deal with stress?

Swimming is a good one, especially in an infinite pool somewhere in the Bahamas! :hihi:

I have often found swimming a great way to relax. I am not sure why it works so well, maybe something to with semi-weightlessness. This could somehow be transfered to the mind and help ease our thoughts? I don't know. Seems to work though! :)

I think that, although we can't remember it as a conventional memory, there is in some kind of primitive recall of the sensation of being in the womb.

Personally speaking, I'd prefer it to be a damned big barrel of Old Peculier.

I have heard of them(;)) floatation tanks. I think that being holed up in one of those things would cause even more stress!!

The Old Peculier might help stop the nerves from jangling though. :thumbsup:

I find a walk in the garden (if the weather is half decent) to be quite relaxing.

If you don't have a garden, try one of the many public spaces in our city.

Whirlow Park is one of my faves', very peaceful.

I have heard of them(;)) floatation tanks. I think that being holed up in one of those things would cause even more stress!!

The Old Peculier might help stop the nerves from jangling though. :thumbsup:

Could well do!

Being more serious though, and I've said this before, just sitting, in quiet, with no radio, TV, record, anything going on is bliss. Just the other sounds of the world you can hear. Not even a book, nor a newspaper to read.

Just sitting, in a chair, doing nothing. For a few minutes. Few of us get the chance, but it really can recharge the 'human battery'.

And it's free too ;)

Archived