How do 'you' deal with stress?

Could well do!

Being more serious though, and I've said this before, just sitting, in quiet, with no radio, TV, record, anything going on is bliss. Just the other sounds of the world you can hear. Not even a book, nor a newspaper to read.

Just sitting, in a chair, doing nothing. For a few minutes. Few of us get the chance, but it really can recharge the 'human battery'.

And it's free too ;)

Yeah, I do that sometimes, it's a nice thing to do. I can still hear other folk chatting/moaning about everyday things, and somehow it makes these things seem trivial, and helps me realise how life isn't so bad after all.

There's no such thing as stress, just bad planning and lack of self-confidence. As my signature says, you can’t control what happens to you, but you can always control how you react to it.

You may have a point there. How do you cope when you have planned something badly, and your self-confidence takes a bit of a knock because of it?

Can you truly control how you react to 'every' stressful, sorry, 'unplanned' sittuation?

Have you been through 'every' bad situation known to mankind, and as such feel your signature is qualified?

I must admit that I am not 100% convinced by your claims, but I do find them interesting, and would like to think that there is at least some vein of truth/hope in what you say. :thumbsup::)

None of the the things you mention are factors in my life any longer, don't really know how I cope :hihi:

Good for you:thumbsup:

For the benefit of those who are still facing these problems, How did you cope?

Did you cope with them as well as you would have liked?

If you didn't, please give us some pointers so that we can learn from your mistakes. In the future (with the benefit of your experience) I would hope to have a user name such as 'Stillblackbeard'. :hihi:;)

There's no such thing as stress, just bad planning and lack of self-confidence. As my signature says, you can’t control what happens to you, but you can always control how you react to it.

I have to deal with stress/anxiety every day. I have cancer and have been given a 50/50 chance of surviving 5 or more years. You talk rubbish Mr Bennett. I deal with it by the distraction method, when panic attacks come on I find something to do that I enjoy doing. Cognitive therapy and counselling helps as well but not always. We all TRY to deal with it in our own ways but drugs are sometimes necessary. Gordon Bennets statement proves he has never experienced high level stress and I hope he never has to.

Archived