Ambulance Service paid £38 for every patient they DON'T take to hospital!

So the police were on scene before the ambulance, as will always happen in these circumstances.

My reading is fine thank you, hows your understanding?

My understanding is fine:-

Police delay valuable medical care as they can't get there in time that is required & subsequently person dies;

Ambulance service get warning for repsonse rates not been up to scratch because Police can't turn up in time;

Ambulance service pocket £38 as patient is dead & requires no hospital care.

Is this really the country we live in???:help::help::help:

My understanding is fine:-

Police delay valuable medical care as the can't get there in time that is required & subsequently person dies;

Ambulance service get warning for repsonse rates not been up to scratch because Police can't turn up in time;

Ambulance service pocket £38 as patient is dead & requires no hospital care.

Is this really the country we live in???:help::help::help:

The delay in police response may or may not have affected the outcome, based on that article quoted it's impossible to say. That is a matter concerning the police tho, so not really relevant to this thread.

In circumstances such as these ORCON are not affected by waiting for the police so you're incorrect regards the warning.

The non-transport guidelines would not apply, so no £38.

This is the internet, you could be anywhere in the world, so I can't comment regarding "is this really the country we live in", sorry.

The delay in police response may or may not have affected the outcome, based on that article quoted it's impossible to say. That is a matter concerning the police tho, so not really relevant to this thread.

In circumstances such as these ORCON are not affected by waiting for the police so you're incorrect regards the warning.

The non-transport guidelines would not apply, so no £38.

This is the internet, you could be anywhere in the world, so I can't comment regarding "is this really the country we live in", sorry.

If that's the case then.... to sort response rates / 8 min target just say everyone needs a police presence & they are all exempt from the figures. Job sorted!

Archived