Are Christians discriminated against in the UK?

So is doing what your signature says if you want to be disgusting. What a horrible (and illegal) thought.

I think you'll find that ignoring the word 'don't' in P's siggy makes your post look open to misinterpretation. In a 'though shalt commit adultery' kinda way. ;)

So is doing what your signature says if you want to be disgusting. What a horrible (and illegal) thought.

In light of your recent revelation that the bible is ambiguous when referring to the lord, it has now become necessary for you tell us when "lord" means your god or if it is referring to some imposter.

We can no longer debate the biblical proclamations of the lord unless we know to which lord we are discussing.

I understand this entails a lot of work for you but until it is completed we can't have meaningful debates.

>snip<

To answer your question it is only when the Jews were either following their own Jewish laws or their own false gods that it becomes "Of the Jews" otherwise the Old Testament is as much of Almighty God as the New Testament is.

Apply that to christianity then. Turn the other cheek, and sell all your goods, give to the poor and go out and preach the gospel (for starters). Only when christians start following jeebus' instuctions ('laws') will the NT be for christians.

Perhaps, but only if they use 144 condoms?

That reminded me of the 'gross' joke;

'Why shouldn't you eat 288 earwigs?'

'Because that would be too gross.'

...and the condom joke;

'How many condoms can you make from a car tyre?'

'365 if it's a Goodyear.'

Sigh.

Your lack of comprehension has reached a new high.

Will you ever cease to amaze me?

Archived