Are Christians discriminated against in the UK?

I wouldn't be surprised if celibacy and lack of female company hasn't got a lot to do with it?

Nothing to do with it.

Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular, are both misogynistic philosophies and sex is one of the rare areas of activity in society where women have power over men.

Hence it is demonised and discouraged, except for procreation.

John X

Nothing to do with it.

Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular, are both misogynistic philosophies and sex is one of the rare areas of activity in society where women have power over men.

Hence it is demonised and discouraged, except for procreation.

John X

Sex is good within marriage and lots of it please. :)

Enjoy!

As far as I can remember what I said was that there was discrimination away from religion and towards homosexuals as we can see in the B & B thread and this one also to name only two threads. In the event I was proved right.

As has been pointed out to you in many previous responses, grahame, it's not right for the B&B owners to ignore the law that says that people should receive equal treatment.

That's not discriminatory, it's holding up the law, and holding up equal rights/ human rights.

As has been pointed out to you in many previous responses, grahame, it's not right for the B&B owners to ignore the law that says that people should receive equal treatment.

That's not discriminatory, it's holding up the law, and holding up equal rights/ human rights.

Don't you go giving your orders out to me thank you.

What orders? She's just correcting your mistaken understanding of what discrimination means.

Equal treatment for all people, enforced by law, is not discrimination in favour of anyone or against anyone, it merely stops that Christian couple and their discriminatory behaviour from behaving like that.

What orders? She's just correcting your mistaken understanding of what discrimination means.

Equal treatment for all people, enforced by law, is not discrimination in favour of anyone or against anyone, it merely stops that Christian couple and their discriminatory behaviour from behaving like that.

Give me strength. Don't you know when to give it a rest.

I wouldn't be surprised if celibacy and lack of female company hasn't got a lot to do with it?

It'd certainly account for some of your nastier comments.

In the event I was proved right.

Not so.

All you've proved, is that you don't know what discrimination is.

You've posted on this thread.

There is no discrimination of SF.

Don't you go giving your orders out to me thank you.

You prat!

Give me strength.

Isn't that what your god's supposed to do for you?

Don't you know when to give it a rest.

You obviously don't.

Archived