Are Christians discriminated against in the UK?

Don't you go giving your orders out to me thank you.

What orders? She's just correcting your mistaken understanding of what discrimination means.

Equal treatment for all people, enforced by law, is not discrimination in favour of anyone or against anyone, it merely stops that Christian couple and their discriminatory behaviour from behaving like that.

exactly what Cyclone said.

I'm not giving out any orders, I'm just pointing out that bigoted behaviour is unacceptable.

I'll stop correcting you when you stop getting it all wrong. Fair?

No. Because if people, and by that I mean the general population, think highly of something it does not need protecting. Work it out for yourself.

So it is you that wishes to discriminate.

No. Because if people, and by that I mean the general population, think highly of something it does not need protecting. Work it out for yourself.

no, grahame.

if someone has the right to not be treated in a bigoted manner, because they are a different gender, a different sexuality, or "differently abled" that's called human rights.

And if you knew anything at all about your Jesus (PBUH) you would know that he was a proponent of being fair and just.

no, grahame.

if someone has the right to not be treated in a bigoted manner, because they are a different gender, a different sexuality, or "differently abled" that's called human rights.

And if you knew anything at all about your Jesus (PBUH) you would know that he was a proponent of being fair and just.

Homosexuals aren't disabled are they?

Archived