Are Christians discriminated against in the UK?

This thread seems to be turning more and more into an attack on Grahame as opposed to the title. Grahame is just one christian with a very limited view. I know many christians who have no problem with blacks; gay people; disabled etc. They just get on with their lives behaving much as anyone else. I even know gay christians.

That Grahame obviously has issues is a different matter entirely. You can probably pick out any individual on sheffield forum who has different views to you and rather than question those views, question the person who has them and think the two go hand in hand.

Not many christians are of like mind to Grahame. If he has a problem with gays then it's his problem, and no amount of brow beating will change those problems for him. Only he can do that.

The original question was valid - "Are christians discriminated against in the UK?". It has now become more of a personal topic, and I wonder who is the next target to be torn apart because the views of that target differ from ones own?

People wash their hands after going to the toilet, they don't play with it.

Oh dear Grahame, we've been here before - you make so many false assumptions.

You assume wrongly that all homosexuals are into anal sex.

'' '' are men.

You assume wrongly that anal sex is dirty and will lead to illness.

Would you be happy for homosexuals to enjoy sex as long as they didn't touch each others bottoms?

Oh dear Grahame, we've been here before - you make so many false assumptions.

You assume wrongly that all homosexuals are into anal sex.

'' '' are men.

You assume wrongly that anal sex is dirty and will lead to illness.

Would you be happy for homosexuals to enjoy sex as long as they didn't touch each others bottoms?

Define sex.

I don't discriminate against people, I treat them like myself.

Yet you are in favour of allowing the B&B owners to discriminate against gay couples, even though the act of discriminating against someone because of their sexuality is illegal.:loopy:

Sounds pretty discriminatory to me.

Yet you are in favour of allowing the B&B owners to discriminate against gay couples, even though the act of discriminating against someone because of their sexuality is illegal.:loopy:

Sounds pretty discriminatory to me.

I said I treat people like myself. I do not treat people differently. Treating people differently from yourself is discrimination.

You are an atheist and you treat me as a Christian differently. In other words YOU discriminate against me.

Archived