Grey Cooper Love Party @ Penelopes 1st April 7pm

Penelopes

THE ALL SHEFFIELD HEAVYWEIGHT FUNK CHAMPIONS ARE BACK!

GREY COOPER LOVE PARTY FRONT A BRAND NEW MONTHLY FUNK NIGHT AT THE ILLUSTRIOUS PENELOPES.

CHANGING PROGRAMME OF SUPPORT ACTS, D.J’S AND TOP LINE OUT OF TOWN FUNK ACTS PLANNED

DESTINATION FUNK @ PENELOPES 1st April - 7pm

QUOTES:

‘SHEFFIELD HAS NEEDED A NEW FUNK NIGHT FOR A LONG TIME AND AT PENELOPES WE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! AFTER TAKING SOUNDINGS ON THE STREETS, I HEARD THE WORD THAT GREY COOPER LOVE PARTY WERE THE UNDISPUTED CREATORS AND LEADERS OF THE SHEFFIELD FUNK SCENE.

I AM DELIGHTED TO HAVE A LOCAL OUTFIT WITH A WHITE HOT REPUTATION TO BE THE HOUSE BAND AND PART OF THIS EXCITING LONG TERM PROJECT’

-Penelopes

‘PENELOPES!? YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS ON THAT. DESTINATION FUNK NIGHT? HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY! – LISTEN TO ME, SOME LIKE ‘EM SHORT AND SOME LIKE ‘EM TALL, BUT HEY LET ME TELL YA’, I LIKE ‘EM ALL. I LIKE ‘EM PROUD AND I LIKE ‘EM KEEN, WHEN THE BEAT COMES DOWN, THEY GONNA DIG THAT SCENE’

GREYCOOPER – BAND LEADER

http://www.greycooperloveparty.co.uk/

musicandartnetwork@gmail.com

0114 276 8287

GREY COOPER LOVE PARTY

This unique front line roots FUNK band, boasting a stunning FOUR PIECE HORN SECTION have set the standard for modern funk grooving over the past 4 years in Sheffield and all the core cities. With a hip grinding engine room of pulsating bass and sweet spot beats, the raw heat singing and cutting edge funk guitar of Grey Cooper, along with dynamite call and response work from the horns and support vocals – there is only one place any crowd are going when this superb outfit strike up, and that is the dance floor! With a stage show resonant of the Godfather of Soul himself, Love Party are the undisputed creators and leaders of the Sheffield FUNK scene and guaranteed to hit the money of even the most discerning hipster.

Doors 7pm

Show 8pm

Ticket £5/3 Guest List - Add yourself to Penelopes Guest List.

Text YOUR NAME to 07845 880 677 or join at the door.

Penelopes

53-55 Arundel Gate

Sheffield 1

w http://www.penelopes.info

e info@penelopes.info

t 07845 880 677

Archived