Anyone fancy meeting up and meeting new people?

bread

Dear All

If you fancy a cheap night out, pop along to the Library Theatre between the 14th and 17th of April to join us for our production of, I Am A Camera. Its that play that inspired the musical, Cabaret, and its a belter!

Tickets are available from the theatre itself (surrey street, under the central library, or you can email me for further info.

There is a bar at the theatre and as we are right in the heart of the city, there are plenty of places to go for a post play chin wag if you like what you saw.

We would love to see you there.

your post couldn't have come at a better time. i spent last night in tears over how lonely i've been since movining here a year ago. my husband has made loads of new friends with work and hobbies etc, but i work from home and i've just felt more and more isolated. i did actually grow up here but moved away a while ago and lost touch with old friends as their lives have gone in different directions.

i'm definetly up for bowling although i too can't bowl for toffee and wandered if anyone wants to pop along to fancie for a tea and cake afternoon or something?

i'm in my 30's and love food mainly but also like hiking and trying stuff thats different. i'm also a bit of a kid and can't resist playing on the slides and swings at kiddies playgrounds (you can guess where i was this afternoon in endcliffe park!).

hope to meet you all soon x

THIS MY PROFILE OFF A DATING WEBSITE, NOT HAVING ANY LUCK FINDING LOVE, WAS JUST WONDERING IF BEING ON THE MEETING NEW PEOPLE THREAD, IF ANYONE WANTS TO HAVE A MEETUP WITH ME SOMETIME, THANKS

I am a youthful and attractive 30 year old, whose ultimate goal is to find a like-minded woman to share a life with, settle down and have all the things a serious relationship has to offer.

In my leisure time, i enjoy keeping fit by hiking the outdoors and going to the gym. I enjoy quiet nights in where i can cook spicy food, listen to music and tinker with my computer. I enjoy going to the cinema, meeting new people and having fun at trance clubs like Gatecrasher.

I consider myself to be both friendly and charming, i have a fantastic personality and i great sense of humour to go with it. I have a very passionate side with lots qualities that will appeal to both a serious and loving partner.

I would like a future partner to share some comon interests, passions and personality. Lets hope we can get together soon xxx

THIS MY PROFILE OFF A DATING WEBSITE, NOT HAVING ANY LUCK FINDING LOVE, WAS JUST WONDERING IF BEING ON THE MEETING NEW PEOPLE THREAD, IF ANYONE WANTS TO HAVE A MEETUP WITH ME SOMETIME, THANKS

I am a youthful and attractive 30 year old, whose ultimate goal is to find a like-minded woman to share a life with, settle down and have all the things a serious relationship has to offer.

In my leisure time, i enjoy keeping fit by hiking the outdoors and going to the gym. I enjoy quiet nights in where i can cook spicy food, listen to music and tinker with my computer. I enjoy going to the cinema, meeting new people and having fun at trance clubs like Gatecrasher.

I consider myself to be both friendly and charming, i have a fantastic personality and i great sense of humour to go with it. I have a very passionate side with lots qualities that will appeal to both a serious and loving partner.

I would like a future partner to share some comon interests, passions and personality. Lets hope we can get together soon xxx

wow you sound big headed no wonder you getting no joy

Archived