Poor Postal Service in Nether Edge?

This is really interesting, I'm a freelance journalist and would like to know a bit more about this. Does anyone have more information and would like to talk to me? PM me.

oh I can tell you loads of what really goes of inside the office at brightside lane , but could you handle the real truth

Tut tut, official secret's act , be careful

I dont work for them just know what they do i don`t come under no official secret act lol,by your posts its comming over that you do work for them so you would then come under the official secrets act ,Are you per chance management sweetie hehehehehe

We had the same problem in S5 recently - no mail for days etc, including stuff we were expecting.

Turns out we had a temporary postman as the usual one was on holiday.

We mentioned it to the normal bloke when he got back and he told us that he had heard the same thing about 20 times that day so he would mention it to th office when he got back...

A week or so later, he told us that the temporary guy was from an agency, and when the P.O internal police (I never knew they had those) visited him, they found 1000's of mail items in his house...

Guy was promptly arrested, and the P.O are now trying to sort out and return the items they found...

We had the same problem in S5 recently - no mail for days etc, including stuff we were expecting.

We mentioned it to the normal bloke when he got back and he told us that he had heard the same thing about 20 times that day so he would mention it to th office when he got back...

A week or so later, he told us that the temporary guy was from an agency, and when the P.O internal police (I never knew they had those) visited him, they found 1000's of mail items in his house...

Guy was promptly arrested, and the P.O are now trying to sort out and return the items they found...

Whats not being really said is that the management are deliberatly holding mail back then blaming it on the posties lol .I do know this for a fact ,they also dont tell you when millions of pounds worth of gold sent via the post is left outside in the open car park for all and sundre to walk in ,the place is not secure and anyone can walk in and out of the sorting office whenever they like ,Oh they will tell you on the oficial stance what im saying isnt true lol but its fact ,they dont tell you either that a man who had a heart attack at work took the the hospital them given a stage one warning for time off ooooooooo I could say alot lol

There have been many like that over the years they caught a van driver who had been driving vans for over 2 years without a licence lol the management are complete noddys

Whats not being really said is that the management are deliberatly holding mail back then blaming it on the posties lol .I do know this for a fact ,they also dont tell you when millions of pounds worth of gold sent via the post is left outside in the open car park for all and sundre to walk in ,the place is not secure and anyone can walk in and out of the sorting office whenever they like ,Oh they will tell you on the oficial stance what im saying isnt true lol but its fact ,they dont tell you either that a man who had a heart attack at work took the the hospital them given a stage one warning for time off ooooooooo I could say alot lol

Im now expecting a PM as to where you work :hihi:

Archived