Poor Postal Service in Nether Edge?

not with the cheap labour they employ and they dont even do basic security checks on them they just recently found someone who the home office thought had been deported sorting mail ,lol half cant read half cant write and this is the service joe public is paying for and all in the name of modernization,

In Brincliffe we sometimes go for days on end without post, even though we know for a fact that things have been sent first class to us and sometimes even recorded delivery.

Yes, thats exactly the same as we're getting in Nether Edge, and then quite a lot comes in one go, I wanted to check I wasn't imagining it! Has it only been in the last couple of months or so that you've had this?

Yes, thats exactly the same as we're getting in Nether Edge, and then quite a lot comes in one go, I wanted to check I wasn't imagining it! Has it only been in the last couple of months or so that you've had this?

Bit longer than a few months. Probably 5-6 months I would say. Mainly mondays as well......

Your not so vocal now are you sweetie pie would it be ive touch a raw nerve hahahahaha

raw nerve ? been working all day delivering which is something you seem to know a lot about ,even though you say you have nothing to do with royal mail.

NO i am not management (think gaffers get soaked like we have the last two days).

Official secret act ? only advice was given which can be found on the internet or by contacting RM with a simple phone call

Owt else sweetie pie

raw nerve ? been working all day delivering which is something you seem to know a lot about ,even though you say you have nothing to do with royal mail.

NO i am not management (think gaffers get soaked like we have the last two days).

Official secret act ? only advice was given which can be found on the internet or by contacting RM with a simple phone call

Owt else sweetie pie

mmmmmm i know alot about the royal mail no Im not working for them so I dont have to deal with the O S A and it was you that mentioned the O S A not me

Archived