Is society losing patience towards people on benefits?

Yep - Im sick of paying for career job dodgers - and their kids.

If you feel that your money is being wasted then feel free to talk to your local government representative and voice your concerns. Please remember to quote the sums of which you wish to debate o and don't forget to mention your unwillingness to pay a tax, which you are obligated as a uk citizen to pay, regardless of it's end use.

i'd be curious to see what people would spend their taxes on if they had a choice.

Imagine if at the beginning of the tax year you were given a form a form to fill in and you could tick as many boxes as you liked to say that your tax could be used for those things. It would be interesting to see what the people actually want their tax money spent on

If you feel that your money is being wasted then feel free to talk to your local government representative and voice your concerns. Please remember to quote the sums of which you wish to debate o and don't forget to mention your unwillingness to pay a tax, which you are obligated as a uk citizen to pay, regardless of it's end use.

Snigger snigger snigger!

Don't stop. I', enjoying seeing you rant at someone other than me for a change. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i'd be curious to see what people would spend their taxes on if they had a choice.

Imagine if at the beginning of the tax year you were given a form a form to fill in and you could tick as many boxes as you liked to say that your tax could be used for those things. It would be interesting to see what the people actually want their tax money spent on

Chocolate easter eggs and fags. Sorted.

It pains me to do this but i have to quote a saying i heard recently. There are things people want, and things people need, and they do not always know what they need(something along those lines). And before he gets a big head it was one of the few insightful comments i heard :)

It would turn into chaos and again, pain me as it may the government is the best entity to decide on these matters, albeit they are still way off the mark.

Yep - I understand exactly where you are coming from. That 10p per week must really be missed by you. I mean - think of all the things you could buy with it, rather than give it to help those who don't have anything.

I have no issues with disability benefits - there but by the grace of god and all that ....

I have every empathy with people going through hard times - looking for paid employment

I have no time for able bodied people who will gladly live off state handouts - pump children out like theres no tomorrow - after all, - new baby = extra benefits.

sadly the 'honest' benefit claimants do struggle financially on the handouts - however - the career ones live rent free, own cars, laptops, game consoles, have expensive TVs, leather suites, mobile phones - hardly a life of deprivation is it - and they are breeding a new generation of young people with asperations of getting their own council house - and 'screwing' the system for all its worth - education and career dont even factor.

just my opinion.

Chocolate easter eggs and fags. Sorted.
being serious for a second where would you prefer your tax to go?

lets say you were given the choice between

The EU

NHS

Defence

Education

Welfare

Local government

Overseas aid

Civil Service

Royal Family

what boxes would you tick?

I realise i'm massively oversimplifying but its worth thinking about

being serious for a second where would you prefer your tax to go?

lets say you were given the choice between

The EU

NHS

Defence

Education

Welfare

Local government

Overseas aid

Civil Service

Royal Family

what boxes would you tick?

I realise i'm massively oversimplifying but its worth thinking about