Is society losing patience towards people on benefits?

Why even let him wind you up with his gobmuck.

Labour has quite literally abandoned the working man, so the working mans party has lost it's meaning.

They are a watered down conservative party so people may well try again with the tories.

We all know gordon brown in an idiot and not worthy of office, it's time to see if someone else has any chance, we can't do much worse.

It will be an interesting election.

Problem solved - increase the taxes ?

the workers will accept it, because in their minds they are "doing it for self respect and not for handouts" :loopy: idiots

Theres only s much people will stand. Theres also only so much the country will stand.

My serious question for you is this. Say a party did get in power who did cut the welfare system drastically, to the point where your current lifestyle wasn't possible and you were made to take responsibility for your children. What would you do?

Theres only s much people will stand. Theres also only so much the country will stand.

My serious question for you is this. Say a party did get in power who did cut the welfare system drastically, to the point where your current lifestyle wasn't possible and you were made to take responsibility for your children. What would you do?

Its not going to happen though is it? the productive workers are leaving the country.

I'd probably try to sue the government for putting me in a position where I ended up with 3 kids that I can't support. They put forward the policys that allowed mistakes to happen

Its not going to happen though is it? the productive workers are leaving the country.

I'd probably try to sue the government for putting me in a position where I ended up with 3 kids that I can't support. They put forward the policys that allowed mistakes to happen

Like your birth?

Labour have the votes in the bag already, thats a fact. The workers (the ones who actually contribute) are emigrating en masse, and in their place coming the other way are the pond life from other countrys who have no intention of doing anything apart from sponge from the remaining taxpayers.

The growing army of welfare claimants, realise that going out to work and paying taxes is like cutting their own throats, and in many cases, going to work could cost them their homes.

Public Sector - they would be mad to vote out Labour.

I personally do not work as I can't afford to, I have 3 women in 3 homes each with a sprog each, I pay nothing to pay for these homes, I get chance to play in the park with the kids, I get a different home to sleep in and I get spending money for the pub.

You think I'm gonna vote tory? mate of mine who is a painter n decorator, is still reeling from his self assessment back in Jan, and is on the edge of packing it in and choosing a life without taxes and stupid working hours, and who can blame him

He works his ass off, and when he gets older, he will have to sell his home to pay for care, when he dies he will get taxed again. He is choosing handouts and holidays in the med, and who can blame him?

Did you just characterise yourself as Pond Scum? At least you're fairly self aware whilst being work shy.

That would just be compounding your stupidity though. You're responsible for the choices you make in life, no one else.

Problem solved - increase the taxes ?

the workers will accept it, because in their minds they are "doing it for self respect and not for handouts" :loopy: idiots

sssshhhhh those burger flippers/shelf stackers havnt work it out yet,

You reckon to work about a dozen illegal jobs, not declare any tax and have a small sideline in benefit fraud, so it's not that you are actually in the same situation as benefits_boy, who simply doesn't work.

One of you is scum, and the other should be prosecuted and put away. That's if either of you are even remotely close to telling the truth.

Archived