Is society losing patience towards people on benefits?

Its not going to happen though is it? the productive workers are leaving the country.

I'd probably try to sue the government for putting me in a position where I ended up with 3 kids that I can't support. They put forward the policys that allowed mistakes to happen

You'd probably manage to win as well!

You reckon to work about a dozen illegal jobs, not declare any tax and have a small sideline in benefit fraud, so it's not that you are actually in the same situation as benefits_boy, who simply doesn't work.

One of you is scum, and the other should be prosecuted and put away. That's if either of you are even remotely close to telling the truth.

So if i fix a mates car for beer money every so often i should declare it:loopy:, i am not insure or anything just doing it as my mates ask me to as a favour and they trust me. do i go and tell the SS i made £20 from car repair for a mate on tuesday:huh: crazy

items sent to far east etc etc is not mine and nothing is in my name , can you tell me how i can declare something that doesnt belong to me or i get a income from?:huh: please dont be a idiot as i am in part time work and working very hard ;)

Also do i declare i make a few £££ from internet poker (average around $300 profit a week from pokerstars last year), it easy money with those dumb yanks , should i declare that aswell?

like i said before on other threads, people in work will always downcry someone who doesnt, one pays for the other it has to happen this way, also the press dont help they can manipulate peoples feelings towards something, eg drink driving, devil dogs you name it they set the precident. but as said before its not the benefit system that pays claimants too much money its the companies that do not pay a living wage, a way in which the government has fiddled the inflation figures (the ones companies use as a base for pay increases) i have moved to the coast and claim jsa i could get a lob tomorrow if desired at £6 an hour what i get on benefits, based on a 40 hour week is £11 per hour, if someone would like to contact a potential employer and ask them to pay me £11 per hour instead of six then i would work 2moro, what is paid to anyone on benefits is classed as the minimum amount to live on, anyone working and getting less than they could on benefits are classed as living under the poverty line, should i work and let my 1 year old have no nappies or food

society is led around by the nose, with the capitalist media holding the reins. the specific issue is often a smokescreen.

they should force fox to match fund the public contribution to the television license, let the beeb take murdoch on proper style in the names of freedom and democracy hehehe.

• 2 months later...

Also do i declare i make a few £££ from internet poker (average around $300 profit a week from pokerstars last year), it easy money with those dumb yanks , should i declare that aswell?

Any winnings from gambling are tax free, so no.

Archived