2001 Ford Fiesta Jack Location

Hi

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where the jack should be located on a 2001 Ford Fiesta? I bought this car second hand and the hand book wasn't provided.

I have checked the usual places (I think) and have checked on the internet.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Truman

No didn't find it. It appears that it should have been where you said as there was a slot for it, but it wasn't there. Looks like it wasn't there when I bought the car. My fault I guess, should have checked.

Does anyone know where I can buy another set? Ebay??

The strange this is that I had another tyre changed a while back and the company that did it removed the tyre without a problem. The company this time said they they couldn't remove it without the nut remover, which I assumed would be with the jack.

Thanks for your help

Hi Truman

No didn't find it. It appears that it should have been where you said as there was a slot for it, but it wasn't there. Looks like it wasn't there when I bought the car. My fault I guess, should have checked.

Does anyone know where I can buy another set? Ebay??

The strange this is that I had another tyre changed a while back and the company that did it removed the tyre without a problem. The company this time said they they couldn't remove it without the nut remover, which I assumed would be with the jack.

Thanks for your help

Any 'company' that can't remove your wheel without your nut remover deserves to have its nuts removed! Any sort of garage bordering on professionalism will have the correct sockets for any wheel nuts (Ok... maybe not a F1 car) Also garages never use the jack that comes in the car

Any 'company' that can't remove your wheel without your nut remover deserves to have its nuts removed! Any sort of garage bordering on professionalism will have the correct sockets for any wheel nuts (Ok... maybe not a F1 car) Also garages never use the jack that comes in the car

Yes, that's what I thought.

Even for a "locking set"?

Archived