Naughty pranks!!

Today I procured and fitted up mine and my girlfriends new kite with LED lights with the sole intention of flying it in darkness and frightening people. Is this wrong? Unfortunately there's absolutely no wind at the mo but can't wait! :D

With April fools day in mind what pranks may you get up to? :hihi:

I planned to do that a few years ago from the top of Bardon hill and thats high enough to get me noticed on the radar at the East midlands airport.

The town of Coalville would be spread out before me and theyd all see it... I hesitate because theres also an air force base not too far from here and... I just may be allergic to the bullets fired from an Apache helicopter.

Still... the bro in law flies stunt kites, those huge eight foot wide things.... He`s also an electrician... we could do great things, him and I...

Today I procured and fitted up mine and my girlfriends new kite with LED lights with the sole intention of flying it in darkness and frightening people. Is this wrong? Unfortunately there's absolutely no wind at the mo but can't wait! :D

With April fools day in mind what pranks may you get up to? :hihi:

Just sat here chuckling at the thought of the police helicopter pilots reaction :hihi:

Its time the police got a taste of their own medicine, theve wasted enough of my time in the past.

I was once stopped by a policeman because I was lobbing bricks through shop windows and wee-weeing up parked cars and the officer said `Are you drunk or something?`

I said `OF COURSE I`M DRUNK, YOU BLOODY FOOL I WOULDNT BEHAVE IN THIS WAY IF I WERE SOBER, WOULD I???` and he had the utter audacity to arrest me on the charges of criminal damage and drunk and disorderly and THEN went on to tag another offense of Behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace!

Youd think the scuffers would have better things to do than arrest good citizens who were behaving in a perfectly reasonable way for someone with 14 pints of Stella, 8 whiskeys and a Southern comfort and dry ginger or three in their system wouldnt you?

but no, they go for the easy targets!

Its time the police got a taste of their own medicine, theve wasted enough of my time in the past.

I was once stopped by a policeman because I was lobbing bricks through shop windows and wee-weeing up parked cars and the officer said `Are you drunk or something?`

I said `OF COURSE I`M DRUNK, YOU BLOODY FOOL I WOULDNT BEHAVE IN THIS WAY IF I WERE SOBER, WOULD I???` and he had the utter audacity to arrest me on the charges of criminal damage and drunk and disorderly and THEN went on to tag another offense of Behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace!

Youd think the scuffers would have better things to do than arrest good citizens who were behaving in a perfectly reasonable way for someone with 14 pints of Stella, 8 whiskeys and a Southern comfort and dry ginger or three in their system wouldnt you?

but no, they go for the easy targets!

That's what my Gran used to drink.

YOU DRINK OLD LADY DRINKS!!!

I wouldn't do this any more because I'm old and mature and all that and it was a bit mean, but I once got together with some girls and set up a fake internet profile that was basically along the lines of "Cute little sex mad Japanese girl seeks casual encounter".

I replied to each e-mail in broken English asking for a variety of eccentric demands before I would have the "encounter" ("PLEASE CALL ME DIANA AND CALL YOURSELF PRINCE WILLIAM"). Hours of fun! :hihi:

Archived