Michigan-based militant group indicted for 'waging war' on US gov't

Nine members of a Christian group have been indicted on charges of conspiring to wage war against the US government.

Federal prosecutors say the group, known as Hutaree or "Christian warriors" planned to kill law enforcement officers as part of a plot to levy war on the US.

Even a cursory glance at the Hutarees web presence would suggest they are little capable of the proverbial **** up in a brewery, let alone waging war against the US.

Their design and coding skills are also severely lacking.:hihi:.

Laughable ineptitude.

Indeed.

Even a cursory glance at the Hutarees web presence would suggest they are little capable of the proverbial **** up in a brewery, let alone waging war against the US. Laughable ineptitude.

When you have access to lots of automatic weapons it doesn't matter how bad your website is or how idiotic your beliefs are, you're still a potential danger.

I'm certainly no fan of religion (or party politics either), and both can provide a useful ideology to use as an excuse or as motivation.

But somehow even I can't bring myself to blame religion in this case, not when one reads about the stupidity of these people. The film Idiocracy seems more and more like a documentary.

To blame this on religion I would have to assume that these guys would be law-abiding members of society without it, and I doubt that very much.

This is why I think that films like Four Lions could be useful. People like this should be made aware that the rest of us do not fear them, or respect them, we think they are pathetic creatures only worthy of ridicule ... but desperately in need of education.

Funky Gibbon, a threat to a few perhaps, a national threat, no chance.

In terms of idiotic beliefs with the potential to kill, these muppets are not a patch on the US military.

I wouldn't be so sure about that :hihi:

It seems the US have plenty of extremist of their own without having to go overseas to find them.

Archived