"My War" - Hurricane Films

Hello Sheffield Forum folks,

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong category, if so please let me know and I'll rectify.

I'm getting in touch on behalf of Hurricane Films in Liverpool ("Of Time and the City"). We're making a documentary called "My War" in association with the art centre FACT (www.fact.co.uk), and we're looking for contributors who would be willing to talk on camera.

Essentially, the documentary is an interactive component to the wider "My War" exhibition that is on at FACT now - it has no pre-defined narrative, rather we're looking for contributors who will give us their experience of war, whatever it may be. Any person, any age, any war. We're looking for servicemen and ex-servicemen, but also refugees, or civilians who have been embroiled in war zones, or who have had family members involved in conflict.

Needless to say we're approaching this project with a lot of conscientiousness and sensitivity, and we hope people will feel comfortable approaching us.

If you can help, or think you might know anyone who can, please call us on 0151 707 9700, or you can email me at ian@hurricanefilms.co.uk

Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Ian

Archived