On Behalf Of The Very Gormless.

I used to be gormless until I had a gorm surgically implanted, it's not very big but it allows me to function in society for a good 90% of the time, the donor perished due to an unfortunate egg whisk accident, I send flowers to the family regularly

more donors are needed for people like myself who through no fault of their own have no gorm

be a gorm donor now

you know it makes sense

Reading these post's reminded me of something my mother once said ! My brother had a white Peony in his garden, one night in pub all sat round talking about garden plants and my Mum said " my lads got a lovely big white penis in his garden" you could see everyone trying to stifle a laugh, talk about Hilda Baker lol

Reading these post's reminded me of something my mother once said ! My brother had a white Peony in his garden, one night in pub all sat round talking about garden plants and my Mum said " my lads got a lovely big white penis in his garden" you could see everyone trying to stifle a laugh, talk about Hilda Baker lol

I was once asked many moons ago by an ageing neighbour what I was planting by my garden wall. I accidentally said it was a clitoris (clematis):blush::gag:

Archived