What's your favourite chocolate?

Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?

• Mars Bar
    • Kit Kat
    • Topic
    • Bounty
    • Cadburys Cream Egg
    • Galaxy
    • Twix
    • I prefer a pint of Lager on a Sunday Night
    • None, I don`t eat the stuff
    • None, I am on a diet

Originally posted by steelcitybab

yorkie...hmmmmm

not for girls... I know! :rolleyes: hehe

Aaaaaaargggh!!! that'S NOT chocolate, its vegetable fat and sugar with a tiney weeny bit of cocoa solid lurking somewhere.

Give me any type of Green and Blacks anyday. Thorntons is good but often very sweet and fatty. Anything 70% is good, but G&B is rich and sweet and ...... now swimming my way out of puddle of drool Alice in Wonderland style.

And thanks Komal this is a popular thread too, but so much nicer to think about than the one about dentists.

You've cheered me up already! Aren't I a sad fat old tart?!

Green and Blacks Maya Gold - oh to let a piece slowly melt underneath your tongue and the orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and choccy all swish round your mouth......

.....Mmmm,MMmmm,MMMMM

Choccy heaven:D

OK, can someone tell me where I can get this Green and Blacks stuff from then, I'm normally happy enough with some bog standard fruit and nut, or a twix, but this stuff must be worth having a go at.

Of course I'll wait until my spell of healthy living is taking a break before purchase honest

My wife too goes for this horrid Green and Black's stuff. I'm a Jeff de Bruge man, myself. No I'm not! When do I EVER BUY THAT! In truth, I am a hastily gobbled Kit Kat man.