What's your favourite chocolate?

Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?

• Mars Bar
    • Kit Kat
    • Topic
    • Bounty
    • Cadburys Cream Egg
    • Galaxy
    • Twix
    • I prefer a pint of Lager on a Sunday Night
    • None, I don`t eat the stuff
    • None, I am on a diet

:clap: I love reese's peanut butter cups they're yummy!!!

i get mine from woolworths

I remember those vice versas too they were sooo nice!!

does anyone remember the frys chocolate bars, I have a memory of them when i was little, they were huge and had a different random flavour in every square!!!!:thumbsup:

the best choc in the world is green and blacks organic plain choc and their mayan gold. they are sooooo bitter the taste lingers for ages.

if anyone would like a recipe for a fab mouse cake thats full of choc send me a pm. as one of my girl friends said, it better than sex:D

• 1 month later...

Ive tried to give up chocolate on numerous occassions but without success.Everything else yes,but not chocolate. Is this just a woman thing or are men just the same? After about two months without it(the longest ive gone) I have to pace the floor with withdrawel sysmptons. Worse than drug addiction! My favourites are : Aero(especially the mint),Frys chocolate Cream,Turkish delight , Cadburys Milk Flake and Walnut WhipS. Sorry I will have to go as I feel an urge coming on(For chocolate that is) Anyone else addicted Like me?

favourtie chocolate?

ANY!! :D

personally I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy love milk chocolate, like white a little, not keen on dark unless its on/in a cake or some other dessert...

but seriously, yorkies, cadburys caramel, curly wurly's, turkish delight, roses, celebrations... mmm I luuuuuuuuuurve chocolate... I just binge eat all the time when I have it, so I rarely buy it these days lol

oh and, yes I'm male! but god dammit gimme the chocolate or you'll see what a man with PMT looks like :rant:

I am a chocolate addict! I go through stages of having favourite chocolate and my one at the minute is white chocolate buttons or pick and mix sweets (especially milk bottles and chocolate mice). My favourite buttons being Marks and Spencers or Thorntons ones but i love cadbury ones too!

Other favourite chocolates are

• Thorntons Sicillian Lemon bars,
  • Terrys Chocolate Orange
  • Galaxy- especially truffles out of celebrations!
  • Strawberry flavoured Roses
  • Easter Egg Chocolate
  • Chocolate mice from the pick and mix!

i'm a member of hotel chocolat tasting club, its divine......

proper scrummy chocolate and you only need a little to get a fix, in my last tasting box i had combinations like....

vodka and orange liqure truffle

dark french batons

and absinthe with soft centre truffle

yum i may just go for a nibble now