What's your favourite chocolate?

Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?

• Mars Bar
    • Kit Kat
    • Topic
    • Bounty
    • Cadburys Cream Egg
    • Galaxy
    • Twix
    • I prefer a pint of Lager on a Sunday Night
    • None, I don`t eat the stuff
    • None, I am on a diet

Originally posted by Ally68

Anything from Cadbury, the best chocolate in the world! My favourite being the purple ones with caramel inside from the Roses selection. :nod:

I love Cadbury chocolate!

Dairy Milk is the most amazing foodstuff that ever existed (no exaggeration intended there)... what do you mean sliced bread?

But my big thing is Bournville. I cannot resist that thing. It's like dying and going to heaven (without all the mess... and finality of it all... and expense).

Typical that Europe wanted to ban Cadbury from using the word 'Chocolate' to describe their products.

Oi, Hands off Chirac. You aint spoiling us with no Frerro Roche!

I love dark, bitter chocolate (but will accept flake, aero etc) but I really don't like mint or orange or other flavoured chocolate.

Went to the chocolate cafe in Harrods and they serve the most fantastic range of chocolate drinks etc. It's a must-try for any chocoholic.

But their bitter chocolate drink is fantastic. Bournville is a good second but can't get hold of Bournville drinking chocolate anywhere these days :(

Originally posted by Deavon [/i

Typical that Europe wanted to ban Cadbury from using the word 'Chocolate' to describe their products.

Oi, Hands off Chirac. You aint spoiling us with no Frerro Roche! [/b]

Thats becuase english mass market "chocolate" only uses around 15 - 20% cocoa solids - and the rest is filled up with milk solids (powdered milk), sugar and vegetable fat....... yummy :loopy:

'proper' chocolate however consists of 60 - 70% cocoa (mass & butter) sugar, and vanilla extract.

The fun things you learn when you have the unfortunate luck of doing chocolate tasting at uni :hihi:

My personal all time favourite has to be Galaxy. I know it's not 'proper' chocolate, but I just love how smooth and creamy it is. I love to dip it in hot chocolate so that it melts a little bit - YUMMY :P

I'm not a fan of Cadbury's chocolate at all. It's just always tasted bland and cheap to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey people of Sheffield. I was wondering what your favourite chocolate bar was, and too make it more challenging, give a little description as to the reasoning to your choice.

My favourite chocolate bar is Galaxy caramel. This is because you get the smooth milky chocolate of Galaxy as well as the gorgeous centre of caramel. The two go perfectly.

Cadbury's Twirl. Nice Yummy Choc. I generally like choc bars with no centres. When I bite into my chocolate, I just want to taste MORE chocolate!

And whoever decided to put raisins in chocolate is just weird in my eyes. It's so wrong!

MMMMMMMM - Need a twirl now..... :love: