What's your favourite chocolate?

Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?

• Mars Bar
    • Kit Kat
    • Topic
    • Bounty
    • Cadburys Cream Egg
    • Galaxy
    • Twix
    • I prefer a pint of Lager on a Sunday Night
    • None, I don`t eat the stuff
    • None, I am on a diet

Yes I have been thinking about last night, and had to do this, but it was already done.

I am on a diet, so had no chocolate bars all year.

I like the alcohol option and I hope I didnt come across last night as one "quick drinker" I did try to slow down.

I don't really like chocolate that much. Give me quality cheese and oatcakes any time. I have always found men with a 'sweet tooth' to be thumping crooks or at least neurotic, untrustworthy types. There is something quite odd, indeed unmanly, about an adult man who craves large amounts of chocolate. I used to work with a bone-idle, gossipy excuse for manhood who would guzzle three Kit Kats in a go, like some disgusting Gannet. At lunch, he would declare, 'Ooh, I could just eat something nice' and have Chocolate Pudding instead of an appropriate, nutritious meal. How I longed to drown him in a bath of the gooey stuff. I heard he had a cardiac arrest recently. What a very great shame that is.

I have a certificate from Rowntrees for 'Services to the Chocolate Industry'! It was presented to me by colleagues at work some years ago.

I've voted 'None - I'm On a Diet' (but it would have been Kit-Kat otherwise!). Six weeks of dieting now, and no chocolate.....it's purgatory! :hihi:

its got to be a cappuccino bar from thorntons, i you haven't had one next time your near a thorntons shop get one!

O and they are sooo nice with a mocha

drrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The whole Green and Black's range of Chocolate is devine!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :thumbsup:

Even the Hot Chocolate is to die for!!

Bog standard stuff I like:

Twix

Marathon (not) Snickers

Curly Wurly

Star Bars

Ministrels - actually all Galaxy chocolate

A classic from back in the day was

Nutty Bar (God I miss them!!)