What's your favourite chocolate?

Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chocolate do you like ? If Any ?

• Mars Bar
    • Kit Kat
    • Topic
    • Bounty
    • Cadburys Cream Egg
    • Galaxy
    • Twix
    • I prefer a pint of Lager on a Sunday Night
    • None, I don`t eat the stuff
    • None, I am on a diet

All still being sold! I don't often see Fry's Turkish Delight, but the other 3 definitely.

Not keen on the wispa chocolate though, it has an 'artificial' flavour to me.

i no there still being sold where in title does it say whats your fave chocolate that is no longer for sale :huh:

ps just had a fry's turkish delight lol

i no there still being sold where in title does it say whats your fave chocolate that is no longer for sale :huh:

ps just had a fry's turkish delight lol

Oh apologies grand, but when you typed

where is

wispa

turkish delight

boost

double decker

I just assumed that you were meaning that you didn't know they were still being sold, rather than nobody hadn't mentioned them.

Can anybody remember Coffee Crisp wafer bars in a sparkly gold wrapper ? They were delicious.

My two favourites now are ................. Fry's Turkish Delight and Bounty's.

I like Bounty's. I remember my nan use to get the dark chocolate ones, and give me one half. I can't remember Coffee Crisp, but having just looked them up, you can still buy them on the Nestle site

https://www.madewithnestle.ca/coffee-crisp/coffee-crisp-0

I wish they would bring back Nestle ' Secret ' bars. They were lovely!

I like Bounty's. I remember my nan use to get the dark chocolate ones, and give me one half. I can't remember Coffee Crisp, but having just looked them up, you can still buy them on the Nestle site

https://www.madewithnestle.ca/coffee-crisp/coffee-crisp-0

I wish they would bring back Nestle ' Secret ' bars. They were lovely!

The Coffee Crisp bars sold here in the 1960s were made by Rowntrees and were different to the ones made by Nestle for the Canadian market. They don't even look the same inside. Nestle took over Rowntrees and the Coffee Crisp bars were discontinued here. My parents had a newsagents/sweet shop at the time and used to sell them until they stopped being manufactured.

The year before last we were on a caravan holiday in the Pyrenees where we found a Lindt factory and shop. Lindt became my favourite chocolate.

This year we are of to Switzerland and have booked a chocolate making session for me my wife and granddaughter.

I dare say that will become my favourite chocolate.

Favourite chocolate??? The one I'm eating at the time, of course!!!!

The Lindt Lindor balls must have a special mention - a Lindt shop has opened in our local outlet centre which sells all sorts of different flavours, I usually indulge once or twice (or thrice!!!) a month!!!

But the honours must go to my parents chocolates - they used to make them at the Ridgeway Craft Centre many years ago and not only did they taste great, but, for me anyway, they were FREE !!!!!! :hihi: :hihi: