Karaoke - Saturday nights - Moorfoot Tavern

Classic Rock

is that where all the benifits crew meet, :gag:

the giro mob have all but gone (not seen many in there anyway so not sure if they even go in, just guessing) by the time buffy cranks it up!

its a pretty good night in there if you like to have fun and sing.

drinks arent bad too. they have moved the pool table so the non singers can use it while their vocal buddies are rocking the house.

buffy is a quality DJ who can entertain, play decent music and above all, make sure her audience enjoy themselves even when they are few and far between.

pity i cant get down very often!

get yersen down. enjoy!

People of all shapes, sizes and incomes come along for my karaoke night. If you're looking for a specific benefit crew meet to meet your needs, please don't bother coming to my karaoke night ;)

my glass eye is crying:suspect:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just another plug for this Saturday night - it's still running and still great fun. Get down early for more singing time. Great atmosphere, friendly landlady, great crowd and I promise that everyone gets a fair turn on the mic. Everyone welcome!

Archived