Yet another "one rule for them"

What if he hit me first and killed me? wouldnt i best defend myself first?

You are a civilian, and unless you're really into S&M you won't be walking around with handcuffs so your situation would be entirely different. He could easily have arrested the woman and your presumption that that would have escalated the crowd to violence is simply conjecture.

I see, so if someone comes at you with a knife about to attack you would say:

"Please put down that weapon so I can arrest you"?

Before you say she didn't have a knife, the police officer didn't know that.

This is becoming a joke. 'He didn't know that'... so that's how it is now? You can just walk around banging people out left, right and centre because they could have a knife... :loopy:

The women isnt in the video clip, its the other PEACEFUL protesters of the g20, u know, the lot who wouldnt do such things and attack a policeman with a weapon that couldve killed him:rolleyes:

So you're saying that this woman deserved to be hit because of what others did?:huh:

This is becoming a joke. 'He didn't know that'... so that's how it is now? You can just walk around banging people out left, right and centre because they could have a knife... :loopy:

It's a great thing analysing events after they've happened eh?

If you're ever faced with an angry mob and a particularly angry person approaches you with a potential weapon I'd like to see you analyse every detail within the couple of seconds that's needed for the person to attack you.

If you're ever faced with an angry mob and a particularly angry person approaches you with a potential weapon I'd like to see you analyse every detail within the couple of seconds that's needed for the person to attack you.

Does this mean the policeman might not have got it right?

You are a civilian, and unless you're really into S&M you won't be walking around with handcuffs so your situation would be entirely different. He could easily have arrested the woman and your presumption that that would have escalated the crowd to violence is simply conjecture.

Shaz, you seem the sort of lady who will argue even when your wrong.

The women in the clip was agressive and was right in the officers face.

He told the women to move back and the daft lady just came back more agressive, swearing, shouting, in his face.

The police officer is the victim here.

You're acting as if this policeman was all alone in the middle of a violent mob... which he wasn't.

He had plenty of his brethren around him

He is trained to deal with these situations

He had ample opportunity to arrest her

So you're saying that this woman deserved to be hit because of what others did?:huh:

You'll find the peaceful protesters arent so peaceful, just like that daft little loud women before the officer took her down.

Shaz, you seem the sort of lady who will argue even when your wrong.

The women in the clip was agressive and was right in the officers face.

He told the women to move back and the daft lady just came back more agressive, swearing, shouting, in his face.

The police officer is the victim here.

Is that the training our police get.."Smack the mouthy woman"?

Archived