Yet another "one rule for them"

your just clutching for straws as excuses, that post HASNT answered my post.

she SHOULDVE been arrested for being aggressive, his "mates" stood near em couldve helped arrest, the snatch squads couldve come in, but no he decided to club somebody who WASNT attacking him physically

he could not call in help from the police corden

he was acting in self defence, he claimed he did not know what the object in her hand was and she was being aggressive and threatening

there was no evidence to suggest otherwise

which explains why when someone who is in that mind state needs to be treated as a danger, especially when they approach you in an aggressive manner carrying something that might be used as a weapon

which riot were you part of? did you get arrested?

a few poll tax demos in sheff got heated occasionly, got kicked by a copper on one

there was the irish march once near the markets when the bnp / nf attacked it

there was a demo past a neo nazi pub (in i think manchester) that got heated and i almost got arrested

This copper has been found not guilty, yet some can't accept that. Suspiciously the same crowd that often defend whatever paltry sentances are handed to serious criminals, simply because that's what the court handed down so it must be right, and we shouldn't give in to the mob. Well the mob and pitchfork gang are certainly out in force now.

a few poll tax demos in sheff got heated occasionly, got kicked by a copper on one

there was the irish march once near the markets when the bnp / nf attacked it

there was a demo past a neo nazi pub (in i think manchester) that got heated and i almost got arrested

Be fair mel, That's the effect you have on people. I'm not even a copper, and not in a riot situation, and I want to kick you anyway! :P

Archived