Yet another "one rule for them"

a bit of a backhand with a baton, it was nothing serious.

my nephews a copper in the met, if I ask him nicely for a go of his baton can I give you a "bit of a backhand" with it, after all it'll be nothing serious will it

Alternatively, she should have just gone home.

yes we should meekly and humbly accept what crumbs our betters deign to give us and be grateful for them

we shouldn't ever imagine that we might be entitled to an opinion or that were the same as everyone else

excuse me while I go drown myself in the toilet for daring to share that with you

yes we should meekly and humbly accept what crumbs our betters deign to give us and be grateful for them

we shouldn't ever imagine that we might be entitled to an opinion or that were the same as everyone else

excuse me while I go drown myself in the toilet for daring to share that with you

You are entitled to an opinion.

You aren't entitled to trash the streets of London and approach police in an aggressive manner in order to voice your opinion.

Is it a coincidence that she refused to give evidence, yet had no complaints going to the media showing off her "bruise"?

the weapon in her hand which at all times was clearly a camera, and given he'd already given her a backhand and been shouting at her, he'd failed to notice....?

I reckon if someone hit you with a camera it'd hurt:hihi:

You aren't entitled to trash the streets of London and approach police in an aggressive manner in order to voice your opinion.

Is it a coincidence that she refused to give evidence, yet had no complaints going to the media showing off her "bruise"?

Exactly, a woman approaches a police officer in an aggressive way and after several attemts and gettng her to retreat she was forced back so she would not pose a threat to him and other officers.

A good day for common sense

I always thought non-violent demonstration was a pillar of our society...seems I'm wrong....did the woman hit the bobby?

Exactly, a woman approaches a police officer in an aggressive way and after several attemts and gettng her to retreat she was forced back so she would not pose a threat to him and other officers.

A good day for common sense

Oh yeah..big brave policeman frightened for his life by a little woman...

I always thought non-violent demonstration was a pillar of our society...seems I'm wrong....did the woman hit the bobby?

No, it didn't appear as though she brandished the camera as a weapon either. I think people can confuse passion with aggression and violence. The woman didn't attack the officer.

Archived