Yet another "one rule for them"

the people who think its acceptable to threaten police officer's really have gone quiet havnt they

I don't think it's acceptable to threaten police officers and this woman wasn't physically threatening a police officer....she was just shouting at him.

You aren't going to accept that in spite of the video evidence so what's to argue ? :roll:

EOD

I don't think it's acceptable to threaten police officers and this woman wasn't physically threatening a police officer....she was just shouting at him.

You aren't going to accept that in spite of the video evidence so what's to argue ? :roll:

EOD

i fail to see how someone can look at the video, see her continue to berate the PO, walk up to him with an object in had and expect anything else?!

the PO did not have access to CS gas, could not call on help from the Police Corden so what are his other options to defend himself?

She got far less than she deserved

The Police Officer showed great restraint, her disgusting attitude towards the Police Officer in question should not be tolerated if we want a civilised soceity.

We cannot let these trouble makers run riot (excuse the pun)

Archived