Yet another "one rule for them"

no, she did more than calling him scum as you can see and hear from the video
Did she? Then did she hit him at all? Self defence was it? I don't know why you can't be more objective but I guess you must have watched too much Dickson of Dock Green.

As Bozo said,

It is a commonplace that attending any form of protest for the first time usually radically alters people's perception of the police. You usually see things you never expected to see when brought up on a diet of Dixon of Dock Green.

Did she? Then did she hit him at all? Self defence was it? I don't know why you can't be more objective but I guess you must have watched too much Dickson of Dock Green.

As Bozo said,

Why was there no evidence to support the claim that he was NOT acting in self-defence

Never watched dixon of dot green, in fact i only heard about it the other week when it was mentioned on QI!!

A message to all the bleedin hearts on here:

The officer was cleared of assault.....FACT!!!

It dont really matter what edited footage you come up with

Fact is fact and the crap that your bringing up is no more than amateur dramatics on film aswell as in your posts.

Get over yourselves!

Why was there no evidence to support the claim that he was NOT acting in self-defence
OK scooby I am not suggesting we do this of course, but suppose you shouted at me and in return I hit you with a big stick - then when taken to court I claim I only acted in self defence. Do you think I would win the case? Not a chance. Yet 'somehow' the police get away with it again and again.

I smell a conspiracy. :suspect:

OK scooby I am not suggesting we do this of course, but suppose you shouted at me and in return I hit you with a big stick - then when taken to court I claim I only acted in self defence. Do you think I would win the case? Not a chance. Yet 'somehow' the police get away with it again and again.

I smell a conspiracy. :suspect:

but thats a completely different situation to the one in the video

Archived